Stress less. Sleep soundly. Get happy. Learn the life-changing skills of meditation and mindfulness in a few minutes a day with Headspace. Choose from hundreds of guided meditations — everything from stress management and anxiety management meditations, to meditations for sleep, personal growth, and mind-body health.
Simply download this guided meditation, mindfulness, and sleep app for free — then sit back, breathe, calm your thoughts, relax, and be kind to your mind. Meditate anytime, anywhere — and start living a more calm, healthier, happier life.
Headspace is your guide to meditation and mindfulness for everyday life. Learn meditation and mindfulness skills from world-class experts like Headspace co-founder Andy Puddicombe, and develop tools to help you focus, breathe, stay calm, and find balance in your life — whether you need stress relief or help getting restful sleep.
What this meditation and sleep app does
The Headspace app teaches you how to meditate and live mindfully, with guided meditations on stress management, happiness, resilience, physical health, and more. Even if you’ve never meditated before, the Basics course teaches you meditation essentials.
In the Sleep by Headspace tab, you’ll find sleep meditations, relaxing sleep music, and sleepcasts to guide you to a place of calm and rest. If you have trouble falling asleep or problems with your sleep cycle, Sleep by Headspace can put your mind to bed.
Learn skills to help deal with stress and anxiety, relax your mind, and more.
○ Stress & anxiety meditation: Managing Anxiety, Letting Go of Stress
○ Falling asleep & waking up meditation: Sleep, Restlessness
○ Work & productivity meditation: Finding Focus, Prioritization, Productivity, Creativity
○ Movement & sports meditation: Motivation, Focus, Training, Competition, Recovery
○ Physical health mindfulness and meditation courses: Mindful Eating, Pain Management, Pregnancy, Coping With Cancer
○ Student guided meditation: Dealing With Distractions, Leaving Home
From meditations for working from home to concentration-boosting music, the new Focus tab is here to help you get in the zone. Tune in to the moment with Headspace’s Chief Music Officer, John Legend, and new music from artists like Madlib. Or choose from 12 different Focus music stations, including Lo-Fi Times and Corner Booth Jazz.
Release stress and tension through fitness with Move Mode — mood-boosting, at-home workouts led by Olympian trainers. Includes:
○ Quick workouts – guided exercise videos for stress release, motivation, winding down, and more
○ 28-day courses – build a mindful fitness routine with a trainer-led course
○ Audio-guided cardio – mindful listening for your next run or walk
The Wake Up:
Start your morning with The Wake Up — a daily video series designed to brighten your day. Includes inspiring stories, advice from experts, and animations to make you smile.
Sleep by Headspace:
Create the ideal conditions for a calm, restful sleep.
○ Sleepcasts – original stories paired with relaxing sounds to help you unwind and calm racing thoughts
○ Sleep music – sounds and music create the perfect atmosphere for bedtime
○ Wind downs – guided exercises and meditations to prepare your mind and body for sleep
Headspace Guided Meditation for Kids:
Designed for young meditators. Topics include: Sleep, Wake Up, Calm, Paying Attention, and more.
Subscribe to Headspace and access the full Headspace library — including hundreds of meditations, mindfulness training, and calming breathing exercises.
○ Over 40 meditation courses on topics like stress and sleep
○ Dozens of one-off meditations and exercises to add mindfulness to your day
○ Short, mini-meditations — great for busy schedules
○ Full access to Sleep by Headspace and Move Mode — bring mindfulness and meditation to every part of your life
A steady meditation practice can calm the mind. But sometimes a bug appears in the app and it distracts us. We removed that bug from this latest version, and we already feel more at ease.
If you run into any trouble, let us know at [email protected]
Game id: com.getsomeheadspace.android