This app runs games written for classic 8bit gaming consoles. It also emulates addons, such as tilt sensors, light guns, vibration packs, printers, and more. The emulation is specifically opimized for Android devices. It lets you save game progress at any moment, or even rewind gameplay back in time. You can exchange saved game states with other users, or play together by using the network play. This app supports AndroidTV, GoogleTV, and a variety of gamepads.
Disclaimer: Since all original games are written to run in the 4:3 NTSC TV resolution, the app will display them in the original resolution, with black bars at the sides of a 16:9 screen. If desired, you can make the image fill the entire screen via the “Settings | Video | Stretch Video” option.
* Added mapper #30 for homebrewn 512kB/256kB UNROM boards.
* Added mapper #111 for homebrewn Cheapocabra GTROM boards.
* Fixed several crash sources that popped up after refactoring.
* Fixed compatibility with Android 4.2/4.3.
* Fixed handling of spaces and parentheses in “content://” URIs.
* Fixed list of volumes in “Change Folder” dialog.
* Fixed “Change Folder” functionality.
* Fixed leaked dialog window on app exit.
Game id: com.fms.ines.free