Try out the new and improved version of Numbers Game!
Further down in the section “Improvements compared to the first version” you will find all the changes compared to the first version.
Some of you may still know the Numbers Game from school or university when they had to play it with paper and pen. Now “Numbers Game – Numberama 2” is also available as an app for your smartphone. A classic brain game for children and adults.
HOW TO PLAY
In this logic game you have to cross out all numbers or digits on the playing field. Two numbers can be crossed out, if the numbers are equal, or sum up 10. For example 7 and 3, 9 and 1 or 6 and 6.
The two numbers have to be side by side or on top of each other. By doing this you can skip crossed out numbers.
If you cannot or do not want to cross out any more numbers and you do not want to use Boosts, you must press “Check”. With “Check” all remaining numbers are written behind all already existing numbers.
There are three different modes:
– Level: Solve level after level with increasing difficulty
– Quick: The classic version of the numbers game with some features that speed up the game
– Mode Builder: Create your own mode
In each mode there are the following features:
– “Undo”: Undo the last move (for 3 coins each you can also undo several moves in a row)
– “Help”: Have a possible combination shown or get the info that there is no more possibility
– “Cross”: For 5 coins you can strike through any single number
– “Restart”: Start the game from the beginning
– “Boosts – Shuffle”: For 15 coins you can shuffle all the numbers on the board
– “Boosts – Clear 30%”: For 15 coins you can remove 30% of all crossed out numbers
– “Boosts – Clear all”: For 25 coins you can remove ALL crossed out numbers
– AutoClean: Empty lines are removed automatically
– Statistics: The playing time and statistics for the current playing field can be viewed
– Automatic save/load
– Also playable, without having to make in-app purchases
– No ads
– Minimum required permissions
– Google Play Games Services for leaderboards and saved games
What are these coins?
The coins are an app-internal currency. With these you can use some of the features mentioned above. Coins can be obtained by solving games (amount depends on the mode) or by buying them in the shop. You can find the shop in the main menu.
Improvements compared to the first version
– Level Mode!
– Mode Builder Mode!
– Boosts: Shuffle all numbers or remove some/all crossed out numbers
– It is possible to cross out single numbers
– It is now also possible to undo a move after deleting a line
– It is now possible to automatically scroll to the combination found by “Help”
– You can change numbers to icons now
– Improved instruction
– Improved color picker
– Better performance
Depending on how the game is played and how you strike through number by number, digit by digit, the game may take longer or less. But you can cross out all numbers in almost all cases, you might need some patience (or use a boost).
If you want an introduction to the game (there still version 1) from a user’s point of view, I can recommend this website: http://www.rootbeer.co.nz/introduction-to-numbers-game-numberama/
In addition to an introduction, there is also a very elaborate strategy.
Try this different number puzzle now and try to cross out all the numbers! Also this version of the Numbers Game – Numberama is completely ad-free and does not use critical permissions. In addition, it takes up little memory space. It is a great alternative to the well-known numbers games like Sudoku, other number puzzles or crossword puzzles and therefore a patience and casual game for everyone. Try to cross out all numbers in the best time killer ever!
For help with translations or improving the game please send me an email. I would also appreciate help for improving the english translation.
– Fix: Fixed bug that level number was cut off
– Change: Special numbers are no longer added randomly during the check, but the special numbers, if not yet crossed out, are included in the check
– Feature: Added possibility to shuffle for free if game is not solvable anymore
– Feature: Added possibility that you can restart a game with the same numbers (available after the next restart of a game)
– Feature: Added new special numbers in later levels: Stacked numbers
Game id: com.kila.zahlenspiel2.lars