You are welcome to the most mysterious house in the world. A house, that is ready to isolate in its walls anybody who is not able to solve its puzzles. The house of 100 Doors! Mini-games, quests, logical puzzles, hidden objects, jigsaw – all of those you will find on each of 100 rooms of this mysterious house. Find the escape from the room in colorful and well elaborated Egypt, Maya, England, and many other locations. It is time to escape the room!
– interesting puzzles;
– logical tasks;
– amazing graphics with special attention to details;
– high-quality sounds;
– more than 100 rooms to escape;
– constant updates;
– no internal purchases and paid levels: the game and all the updates are for free!
– this game is really complicated!
– works offline, no internet connection required!
This is a continuation of a popular puzzle 100 Doors Challenge, in which already participated more than four million people in the whole world.
Plunge into the mysterious world of the new conundrum game – Puzzle 100 Doors – Room escape.
Each new level is a unique puzzle that is becoming more and more complicated. In order to pass a level, you have to search for objects, perform tasks, solve conundrums and win in mini-games.
Plunge into the mysterious world of the house of 100 doors.
The game 100 doors is a complicated game – it gives food for your brain, just enjoy it!
If you have any questions about the game or you just want to communicate with its developers, write a message in our groups in social networks:
★ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/proteygames
There is no doubt that a pleasant bonus of this game is the fact that you can play it even if you don’t have an internet connection, you can play it even offline.
– library update;
– fixed bug with input on some devices;
– improved level 051;
– minor internal improvements;
– balance changes;
– reduced game size;
– fixed bugs on some levels;
– the balance of the “Hidden Object” mode has been changed;
– updated third-party libraries;
– minor fixes;
– minor fixes;
Game id: com.protey.doors_challenge2