Resilience is the ability to bounce forward after something bad happens. Resilience means getting help from others to recover, heal, grow, and succeed. Developing your true Super Me! will give you the encouragement and skills to handle tough situations. Super Me! is a fun and engaging app that helps kids to develop resilience awareness and skills. In this app, players create a community that includes their family, neighbors, and school. Players then learn about belonging to a family and community, getting support, staying safe, being healthy, learning and being confident, being creative and hopeful, having values, and creating change and thinking to the future. Throughout the app, players interact with other characters in the community, test their knowledge, compete in fun activities, and take on real life activities. Along the way players earn super hero accessories until they finally become their true Super Me!
Bug fixes and minor improvements:
– Fixed issue with tapping on the Quest Book, In Real Life icon, and Menu button sometimes going through to the ground, causing the main character to walk there.
– Changed In Real Life to scroll to the top of the list when opened.
– Centered the camera on the main character after all cutscenes.
– Doubled the initial and final evaluation emoticons button hitbox heights and widths.
– Doubled the Settings slider controls heights, and the width of the knobs.
Game id: com.freemanhealth.SuperMe
|App Name||Super Me! v|
|Get it On|