Can you build a self-sustaining factory without going bankrupt? You win the game once it’s capable of playing itself!
“I like building forklifts.” — Lenore
The Factory is a mash-up of a crafting sim, resource manager and clicker. Start by purchasing raw materials, building basic items to sell at a profit, and slowly working up the crafting chain to the more complex items. The highest tier items are called Builders, and are capable of manufacturing items for you. There’s even a Builder Builder which manufactures more builders.
“NEED MOAR” — Richard
The Factory contains two In-app Purchases, a bailout and a supply package. Most players should never need these, and indeed if you run out of money you can just start over with a generous initial budget. However, if you just need a small bump to keep going, maybe a bailout is for you. Alternatively if you want to jumpstart a production run, a supply package can save you time.
This game was made as a hobby project more than anything else, and was inspired by the concept of a clicker that clicks for you.
* Background execution! Supports all Factory operations. Enabled via settings and shows a notification with audio (if enabled)
* Added 4 new items
* Leaderboard reset
* Bug fixes and general updates
* Orders now have a “Delivery” phase after sales, check help for details
* Item blocking to prevent automation of certain items
* You can now pin multiple items
* Some high usage items have been reduced in complexity
Game id: com.electrowolff.factory
|App Name||The Factory v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 42487 )|